- Admission requirements vary between specific colleges and programs but in most cases, an Ontario Secondary School diploma (OSSD) is required.
- Colleges may establish program specific admission requirements.
- Check www.ontariocolleges.ca for more information.
- Admission requirements vary between specific universities and programs but in most cases, an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) is required.
- Students must expect to receive six Grade 12 U or M credits by the end of their final year in secondary school.
- Universities may establish program specific admission requirements.
- Visit www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca for more information.
- Apprenticeship training is a combination of on-the-job learning and in-class instruction.
- Apprentices are workers and earn a salary for the work they do and their salary increases in step with their increased knowledge and skills.
- Interested students should contact their guidance counselor to ask about the Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP), which allows high school students to begin their apprenticeship while still in school.