What are Dual Credits?
- Dual credits give Grade 11 and 12 students the opportunity to sample college work in new learning environments, gain credit in both secondary school and college.
- Two credits are recorded: one on the high school transcript, the second on the college transcript.
- Dual credits help support a successful transition to college or apprenticeship programs.
- Students may receive industry-specific certification, hands-on experience, and the opportunity to explore college life.
- Students can earn up to four optional credits through dual credits courses to help them earn their Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
Building Connections through Skilled Trades @ Fleming College, Frost Campus
Courses offered may include: Geotechnical Drilling, Makeup, Manicure, Introduction to
Mechanical Trades, Ecosystem Skills, Across the Lifespan.
Building Connections: Hospitality and Tourism @ LCVI
The course typically offered is Culinary, TFJ3CA.
Fleming College Reach Ahead @ LCVI
The course typically offered is Math – Trade Calculations, MAP4CU.